Sorry the posts are so short. There hasn't been much excitement lately, just lots of long walks. Sandy seems to have gotten used to the Perlmutt house which makes me happy. We have a big loop around the neighborhood that goes into two other neighborhoods that creates a perfect walking destination. Sandy get a walk around that at least once a day and if she is lucky, twice. We still can't seem to get her to lie down (unless it's on the couch...or the couch pillows) but she seems content with her stay. Next week more people are in town, so we might make a trip to the mountains (we includes Sandy of course). If not a trip to the mountains, i might take her to a dog park just to see what its like.
Today Sandy and I watched the USA Algeria game. We both celebrated after, running around the house screaming..yes its true. You have quite the soccer fan on your hands. I did the terrible and tried to dress sandy up in red white and blue to take a picture...but of course she wouldn't let me. (I wouldn't have either). But nevertheless, we were both excited. After the game, I went over to my mom's to check on the Caki and Clancey. Sandy had the house to herself for most of the day, and when I returned she was gone....with my dad...on a walk.
No comments:
Post a Comment