
The Whitehead Family is heading North. They are taking their ‘85 Vannigan and lets all hope it holds :) Yet, one member is left with me in Charlotte—Sandy. Sister to Austin and Leah, she walks on four legs, barks at every car, and greets you with a big, sloppy lick on the face. Basically, I can’t wait. She’ll be keeping me occupied for a couple of weeks as most of Charlotte seems to be heading out of town. I'll quit it with the "high school English paper" language soon enough, and ill begin to ramble on about the random and maybe less than exciting things we do. But the life of a dog is always exciting so I'll try and make her stay in the Perlmutt house a good one. Tomorrow she'll be reunited with her bud Caki and hopefully they will get along as much as they did last time. Until then, who knows what will take place, but this blog is to let you know what your best friend is doing while you’re away.
No comments:
Post a Comment