
All I can say is that I think Sandy gets cuter everyday.
And I hope she doesn't mind thunderstorms...I think she does. :(
Hope the trip is going well! If you happen to visit the Outermost Inn.... make sure you ask Hugh or Jeanie about the ring game--it's probably the greatest game ever invented. And check out his blue firetruck he got off of ebay. (As well as the beaches, cliffs, lighthouse, and other important things.) Oh and there is a really good ice cream shop in town..if i remember correctly (you could add it to your list).
Sandy is doing amazing. No complaints. Last night I let her sleep on my bed. She slept right next to me and was looking a bit uncomfortable (not really), so naturally I gave her one of my pillows. Basically, we spooned. too far? I hope no one else ever reads this...only a few know my actual obsession with dogs and wouldn't think that is creepy. ANYWAYS...before i scare anyone, goodnight.
oh yeah....
SHESSSS BACKKKKKK. But they seem to be doing fine. I think the house just got warmer with all the breathing going on. All three are residing in my room at the moment: Sandy walking around, Caki lying on the floor, and Clancey in his usual spot under the bed. This is gonna be a good 'ol time. Oh! Clancey is coming out of his hiding spot...Sandy chases after him. Okay, not a sports commentator. I have been watching too much of the World Cup/Tennis/College World Series. BYE.
No comments:
Post a Comment