As I am doing this Sandy is taking a peek inside my closet, scary...for her) Anyways, my dad and I left the house early to go look for something at Best Buy, therefore the dogs were left to fend for themselves. I guess, it went alright because the house is intact. I was gone for most of the day because I had to work. Yes i know, gasp, Ainslie Perlmutt worked today.. It was quite the experience. Catering is fun, but apparently today was slow and the wedding? Well, I probably wouldn't have wanted to go. I met new "La-Tea-Da's" workers, cleaned some tables, shared stories of people not giving up their plates with absolutely no food on them at all, and then i was home free. But overall I enjoyed it. Of course, the Whitehead Manor was brought up in conversation because EVERYONE knows you guys(and, I mean, they are caterers.) But this blog is about the dog...not me. So ill continue on about your adorable labordoodle, Today we had our first somewhat fight, everyone was all excited and Sandy stepped over clancey and next minute they are growling, After a few minutes a part everything was back to normal. No. Big. Deal. Sandy has definitely become more comfortable with the house (I feel as if i say this every post but whats another time? ) Walks have been a little less as my dad and I have had actual things to do; however, she still gets a lot of running around time in our backyard. She is a lot like our old dog, Muggsy; she can't make a decision on whether to stay outside or come back in. Therefore, the door is constantly opening and closing. But that's alright. I go to orientation on Monday (My dad is coming with..) and my mom is in Chatauqua (spelling?) so our neighbors, the Newman's are going to take care of the dogs for a night or so. Don't worry Sandy (and caki/clancey) is in good hands. They know more about dogs than anyone else i know. (I believe they have had seven at one time) They asked all the essential questions: "What's your dogs schedule? Should i turn on and off lights?"(those really aren't essential, that's just how into they are)"Can we bring treats?" "Where do they sleep" etc. Basically, they know what they are doing. They should probably just have a doggy daycare at their house. I think that's about it.
The Barnes Museum(?) sounds amazing, as does Philly. I've never visited there before. All the pictures are gorgeous and the camping looks really fun. Marshmellows with chocolate on the inside? Beautiful. I hope cape cod was wonderful... and I'll just have to show the ring game in charlotte (if we can hook it up...i think we still have the one hugh gave us 4 years ago). That game is really all you are missing in Martha's Vineyard, anyways. So don't be disappointed. (haha) Can't wait to hear what happens next! Until Next time. Oh and we are ALL on top of my bed now. hope it doesn't break. Wow..its late. 'night.
No comments:
Post a Comment